For the seventh consecutive time Mercer Institute of Skills & Knowledge has ranked Vienna first in its international quality of living survey 2016 – as the city with the highest quality of living worldwide.
Vienna is one of the most aspiring, vivid cities in Europe. Despite bearing the touch and clichés of being conservative in ways of classic music, sights and vintage – Vienna is currently reinventing itself in the most positive way.
Come to Vienna and experience
- The imperial part of Vienna
- Public transport at low cost wherever you want to go to
- Classic art and art nouveau at its best
- Horse-drawn carriages
- Greens and open spaces
- Rude waiters and their distinctive loveliness
- Clubs and open air events wherever you go
- Weißer Spritzer (Viennese white wine with soda water) wherever and whenever you claim it